Friday, January 20, 2012

Dream Home 2012

Sorry about my laziness this week. We are potty training Owen and he simultaneously decided that he no longer needs his nap...which has made this week pretty tumultuous. So this week there are lots of half-completed projects around here. (Coming soon: glass etching!)

I have, however been putting together a pinterest collection of home decorating ideas I love and architectural elements that I hope to incorporate into my house someday! They all were re-pinned like crazy, so I thought you might enjoy them as well.


Someday I WILL paint something turquoise. A table? a chest? I also love this look where the back of the cabinet is painted a bold color.



Exposed brick. Yes please.



Sliding interior barn doors!!



I have a major thing for fireplaces in the kitchen. Isn't it so cozy? The kitchen is where everyone always congregates, the fireplace should be there, too.


Window seats are so inviting, don't you think? I think I'll have one of those, as well.


To have a beautiful, well-lit, organized place to do laundry. A girl can dream!


I hope you have a lovely weekend, and I promise to show you everything I've been working on next week :) 















No comments: