Monday, January 23, 2012

Today, Really.

This is the first post of a new segment called Today, Really. It's a glimpse into my real life. I do not complete projects every day. I don't have a beautiful home every day. A lot of days are messy, unorganized and chaotic. Yes, I'll confess, I usually clean up before taking photos for my blog. I usually play around with how things are laid out before I present them to the world. But in Today, Really. I promise not to. This is what it's really like.


Yes, they sent their goldfish crackers down the ramp and then ate them off the floor. 










Chocolate milk covers a multitude of sadness.


my dirty dishes.


I keep giving the kids sweet potato fries and telling them they are french fries. Owen isn't quite convinced, so I ate his for lunch.


Diet coke.




No comments: