Sunday, August 14, 2011

Where the Wild Things Are birthday!!

I decided on a Where the Wild Things Are theme for Owen's birthday party because it's his favorite book. We had so much fun!



I made these for the cupcakes, using a line from the book. I would have rather used skewers but didn't want them to turn into weapons...


And of course I had to make him a crown so he could be King of the Wild Things!


Jared did the invitation and it turned out so great!




I made this for the gift table, see below :)




My brother and I created what we affectionately named the "balloon forest" in the entry.


These are my easy version of monster cupcakes. I bought candy eyes at Michaels and just covered the rest in long chocolate sprinkles. The kids were impressed!


I used the banner I made awhile back as decoration outside.


We had a fun afternoon, to say the least. Swimming, pizza, cupcakes and watermelon, presents and a crown...Owen woke up this morning saying "birthday". I think he enjoyed being king for a day!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: