Sunday, December 4, 2011

Decorating for Christmas

I've been Christmas-ing my home this week. It's so fun to bring out the things you only see once every year. Last year I made stockings for our family and I was anxious to see if I would still like them this year. I did! I also made a banner and some book trees out of stuff I already had. It's feeling very home-for-Christmas around here.

I had to keep one pumpkin...


berry branches from the backyard!





These are easy to make. Just rip off the binding and fold every page to the shape of a tree. It will be circular all on it's own.


Some friends and I had a stocking-making party last year. I'd still like to add some batting to mine because they aren't very fluffy or stiff. It's pretty simple. I may put a tutorial on here later this month...









How are your decorations coming along?

No comments: