Thursday, September 22, 2011

I crafted--as promised

So this week I was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest yet again. It's a fall garland made from felt leaves and yarn, just strung together. I didn't come up with the idea, just copied it (I happen to be excellent at copying). Although, I did add my own twist. The garlands I saw all had the leaves strung together in a perfect line, and I varied mine.


People keep asking me where I find time to do this stuff. I find time because I like it! I cut out these leaves while the boys played in the backyard, and I strung them together on my bed while Owen slept and Asher played on the floor.






At one point I thought it looked too "handmade" and almost scrapped the whole thing, but now I like it. I carried it all around my house trying to figure out where it should go and it landed here.





What do you think?? Are you going to try it? 

Coming soon: home story's first giveaway!!!

No comments: