Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fall is here!

The past few days have been wonderfully cool(er) and I even broke out the leggings today!! It's so exciting, really. Yesterday I had a very fall day. I ate candy corn, bought pumpkins and had my first pumpkin spice frappuccino at Starbucks. I even spotted an amazing spider web in my backyard. I tried to take a picture but my camera sucks. Sorry.





I really really love pumpkins. I had to restrain myself to keep from buying the larger ones. I don't want them to rot before the season is over!



















And now for the impressive part. I've been wanting to try my hand at baking bread. I LOVE french bread, ciabatta bread, sourdough bread, etc..so I wanted to find a good recipe and go for it. This is the recipe I followed and it was SO SIMPLE! You can find it here. This is how mine turned out...




Isn't it pretty? It was amazing, too. I'm not really bragging because it was so easy. You have to try it.
 Have. To.


No comments: