Monday, June 17, 2013

Today, Really.

Today, Really is a segment in which I post about real life. The days that are crazy and un-photogenic. I want this blog to be genuine, focusing on not just what's pretty but on what's reality. Every day, as much as I want my living room to look like a magazine, this is my reality.




The boys daily haul all of the blankets, pillows and zillions of stuffed animals from their room and pile them somewhere in the living room. Today it was the couch. Then one or all of us have a meltdown when it's time to put everything back sometime before nap or bedtime. I wish I didn't care...but I do...but I try not to. After all, someday those boys will look back and remember that they used to do this, not that our house was pretty or that I had exactly two homemade pillows on the couch just so.  They'll remember building forts and hiding under covers like monsters.


No comments: