Saturday, December 22, 2012

Wrapping Presents

Today we finished up wrapping our Christmas gifts! I always want to get creative and pretty with wrapping paper at Christmas time, but I usually give up in an effort to be frugal. This year, however, I decided to do both. I bought a roll of brown postal paper at the dollar store, re-discovered a roll of cute wrapping paper I bought last year on clearance after Christmas, downloaded some freebie gift tag printables (links below!) and set to work! Oh and patterned tape!




see the patterned tape? It's so cute. Also called washi tape, I found mine at Michaels but I also spotted some at Target.





The gift tags I used can be found here, here, and here. I had so much fun! Oh, and I finished the backpacks for my boys. I can't wait to see their faces when they open them and watch them tote them around all day.  Merry Christmas!

No comments: