Saturday, October 20, 2012

two things

First thing:
I'm so excited to announce the re-launch of my etsy shop! To be honest, I've been pretty intimidated by the idea of opening an etsy shop for real. For a while the only things in my shop were chalkboard shapes cut out of vinyl. I have frequent requests from readers to re-create something I posted on my blog, and I want to thank you because it's given me the courage and confidence to give this a try. I love to create and this will hopefully give me more opportunity to do it. A few of the items available are custom Christmas stockings and toddler backpacks (more coming soon)! I also am working on adding a few other things including nursing covers, nursing pillow covers, and maybe zippered pouches.


















In the etsy shop, not only will there be a growing inventory to browse, but I am always up for custom orders! Stop on by and look around, and thank you thank you for the encouragement.

Second thing:
Here are a couple of Christmas-ey tutorials I plan on posting in the coming months. It's so hard to get anything done in December so I thought I'd get a jump on the projects on my list. Stay tuned for these!

-Christmas tree skirt
-Felt kids Christmas tree
-possibly an advent calendar?

Stay tuned for these!

No comments: