Saturday, October 6, 2012

finally fall!

Yesterday the temperature dropped from 95 to 75. Hallelujah. I pulled on my boots and threw the windows open. I also wasn't afraid to use our oven for the first time in forever so I made lemon chicken and roasted potatoes for dinner.

Here is a little sampling of what my home looks like this fall. I realized lately that I'm not huge on seasonal decorations. I went to pull out my fall stuff and realized there was only a handful of items there. I guess I'd rather have my home feel like fall. I usually switch out my wreath, fiddle with my vignettes a little and just pull out some candles and blankets. Oh, and pumpkins. Gotta love 'em.




















I think a fall table runner is in order this year. The one I made last year is too short for the new table. I also had a genius idea to do a dipped pumpkin tutorial...only to receive my country living magazine in the mail with dipped pumpkins on the cover. grrr. Now I'm rebelling because it was my idea first. Or maybe I'll still do them...because they're darn cute.



have a lovely blessed weekend!


My grace is sufficient for you, My strength is made perfect in weakness.
1 Cor. 12:8


1 comment:

Our Learning Collection said...

What a pretty autumn leaf garland! Thanks for sharing your ideas!