Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pouf!

I've been working on a pouf for the living room! The inside cushion is now completed and hopefully this weekend I will get the cover done.


Owen is waiting patiently until I've taken the picture to start jumping.




I made it 22 inches (square) by 13 inches (sides), in case you were wondering. At first I made a 26 inch square but it was like an enormous dog bed. I filled it with 4 bags of shredded foam, 4! Plus an old throw pillow I found and stuffed in there to take up space in the middle. I used cheap muslin to make the cushion insert and sewed it up completely. The outside cover (yet to be made) will have a zipper and be removable for washing. I wanted to make two, but it took SO MUCH FOAM....the other one may need to wait. So far I've only spent $15! Stay tuned.

No comments: