Tuesday, May 29, 2012

my mother's day

It's been a few weeks since Mother's Day, but I still wanted to share mine with you. Jared and I had planned to go beach camping in San Clemente without realizing it was Mother's Day weekend. It worked out so nice, though! We had the kids with us for the first two days, and then Jared's parents came and picked them up and took them home with them. We stayed and had a nice relaxing vacation! I really should have taken more pictures but I was soaking it all up. It was so beautiful and I had an entire book to read...perfection.


This was my mother's day gift. LOVE IT.


The boys are finally at an age where they can be entertained by sand for hours. 






I love this one. Look at all the surfers in the water! So fun!


The perfect nap, don't you think?


That was my beautiful, beachy Mother's Day weekend. Now I'm ready to go beach camping again at the end of summer with the high-schoolers, I think I'll take the boys!

No comments: