Monday, April 23, 2012

Show Your Roots

Happy Monday! Today I'm linking up with the Nesting Place's planty party. The Nester's recent posts about plants in the home inspired me. I've had good luck with my succulents but I decided to be risky and picked up some mini roses at the dollar store (I know!) and potted them in up-cycled baby food jars. Ah the countless possibilities of baby food jars. Too bad I discovered making my own baby food and now will probably not buy them ever again...good thing I saved them all!




I think the way the dirt and roots are visible is wonderfully spring-y. I did go to Goodwill over the weekend to find the perfect terrarium container, to no avail. I'll keep trying!

If you like plants, check out my chalkboard herb planter! There is nowhere in my house or yard that gets enough sun to be successful with herbs...any suggestions??


No comments: