Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Life in pictures

Last week was pretty crazy, and I apologize for the lack of posts. Jared and I took our high-school youth group up to San Francisco for a couple of days to minister to the homeless there. I was anxious about the trip, and it was a very eye opening and heart-stirring experience. What a gruesome picture of the effects of sin.

The remainder of the week was a whirlwind of family and holiday activities--so fun but exhausting! I've been catching up and getting back to normal this week, and for the first time in a while, have no projects on the horizon. I'm enjoying these boys and trying to savor every minute.






























Have a lovely Wednesday! I'm still trying to stop thinking about chickens. I ordered a book on keeping chickens on Amazon today to placate myself for awhile.

No comments: