Tuesday, November 8, 2011

the wheels are turning..

Whew. The time change has been exhausting. This is supposed to be the good one, the one where you get more sleep, not less. My boys unfortunately do not know that. They are now waking up at 5:30 when they used to sleep until 7. It's not a fun week. I hate waking up angry. I never knew I was grumpy in the morning until I got married and had kids. I guess it's because I used to be able to wake up slow and see people when I decided I was ready...oh what a luxury I never appreciated!

My son loves whales so I was thinking today that I might try to make him a stuffed whale for Christmas using a cute menswear-ish fabric like tweed or something. I thought it would be so cute with button eyes and a stitched smile. I played around on google image search and came up with some inspiration.




ohdeedoh.com


Aren't these cute?! I think I'll probably combine a few of these ideas. I'll keep you posted :)



No comments: