Saturday, March 27, 2010

uuuuhh....

So, I've been apparently taking a small break from blogging. I WILL post before and afters of our new house which I love (i have to clean to take pictures first)!!! Because the transformation was pretty great. It's amazing what some paint can accomplish! Meantime, I'm without internet right now so the blogging has been kept to a minimum.

Owen is crawling and pulling himself up to standing and has 2 teeth on the bottom!! It's pretty incredible how quickly the stages fly by, and I'm left catching my breath and adjusting to the new stage all at the same time!

I undertook the task of the taxes this year and I'm proud to say that with the help of Turbotax it wasn't that scary!

Heading up to Santa Barbara this weekend for a dear college friend's wedding! My best friend is back safe and sound from Chile and Jared started what can only be described as a yearly obsession known as fantasy baseball...that's all for now :)

No comments: