Tuesday, January 12, 2010

new book new sweater


Yesterday I got a new sweater for $7! Yay for TJMax :) I love deals! I think even if I miraculously became a millionaire, I would still love deals. It's more fun that way. Living on one income is going to be challenging, of course, but it's an exciting challenge to be frugal.
I also bought To Kill A Mockingbird from Target. I've been wanting to re-read it lately and couldn't believe that we didn't own a copy! It's the best book. I can't wait to get started. I'm so lame about reading. I LOVE reading but I'm not very adventurous. I've read Pride and Prejudice about 15 times. Anyone have any good books for me to try?



















1 comment:

P31 Women said...

My sister gave me this Book, its called, The Parting, by Beverly Lewis. Its a Novel about a girl in the Amish community, I like it alot. I've always been intrigued by the Amish. Anyway, just a suggestion. :)