Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Firsts

My first blog. It seems the thing to do for moms who stay at home--a situation I recently found myself in. I am a 23 year-old wife of a youth pastor, and have a four month old son, Owen. I went back to my part-time job for a month and decided against the idea. I always knew I wanted to stay home when I had kids. I was blessed to have a mom who stayed home with me, but actually doing it is another story! I needed something that would force me to use my brain, so here goes!

My decision to be a full-time mom was a spiritual decision. My family is my ministry now, and I know the Lord is calling me to pour myself into Owen. I only pray that I can be as self-less and loving to him as I know he deserves. I disappoint myself daily, and I'm new at this whole thing. The good news is that God isn't finished making me new <3.

No comments: