Monday, September 2, 2013

the end.

I'm not really sure how to write this, but I've been milling it over for a few weeks now. If you follow home story, you've probably noticed how few and far between the posts here have become, and the reason probably isn't what you might think. It's not that I have a new baby and can't manage my time anymore; although that's part of what made me realize this, but the truth is, I'm trying to simplify. I'm in a season of busy-ness and impressionable little ones and I'm trying to focus on Jesus. The Source, Who makes it all possible, and without Whom I quite literally suck at life. I'm trying to focus on my job: my family and our ministry. 

This fall, my oldest is starting preschool three days a week, I'll be helping in the classroom one of those days, and participating in two Bible studies. Not to mention high school group and home group on other evenings during the week. And you know what? I'm looking forward to it! I'm so excited to have a full schedule starting and some structure and accountability for my devotions. 

In light of it all, blogging about my home and my craft projects has started to feel a bit excessive. I love to create and share and this blog has been such a fun outlet. For those of you who have read it, thank you. You have truly blessed and encouraged me. I debated even writing an ending at all since this is just a silly thing I do for fun anyway, but I wanted you all to know the reason I'm done with it. I'm under no illusions that this is the most popular blog on the internet or anything, but I really have enjoyed sharing with you these past few years and thank you for your amazing comments and support!

LOVE.
   >> jessi


No comments: