Saturday, November 26, 2011

Loving Neutrals

I have to really try not to overdo it with patterns and colors. My instinct is for EVERYTHING to be cute and pretty, but I've been realizing that I like it better when most everything is neutral, and a few things are cute instead. I have to be purposeful about it though :) Here are some inspiring, simplistic and neutral photos I'm trying to keep in mind as I decorate for Christmas this year.







I think I'll be playing around with some burlap this year! I really like a touch more color than these pictures convey, but you get the general idea! We are getting a real tree next weekend! We have had a fake one for the past 5 years but since we have two little ones toddling around this year, we decided to get a tiny real tree and put it up high. It's going to be so cute! I can't wait!

No comments: