Monday, June 13, 2011

father's day idea

I actually did this with my boys for my husband's Valentine's Day gift this year; but I thought I would share it this week because it would make a very fitting and ADORABLE Father's Day gift. I don't know about you, but my husband isn't that into the traditional Father's Day gadgets, isn't obsessed with golf, and literally owns 1 tie...1. So...if yours is anything like mine, you are scrambling for something that will bring a smile to his face this weekend :)

Here's what I did. I did this in Feb so I don't have pictures of the process but it's pretty easy. I cut letters out of pieces of felt (craft store: $.25 each) spelling out "we <3 Daddy" and glued them onto plain t-shirts that were about to be too small for my boys. Then, I took pictures of them together and framed it. So cute!





Easiest thing ever. And it looks so cute on his desk at work. Love.

No comments: